extra credit on the farm

Monday, March 22, 2010

spring break

1. Well my thought of coming back to school is not very happy I didn't what to come back to school yet. "But it dose not mean I hate school!" But is kind of good to be back.
2. My thoughts of taking the TAKS test is pretty not well I don't thank I want to take it yet,But I'll want to take the math TAKS test.
3. What the TAKS test mean to me is that is kind of like a summery of what you learn in the school, like to see did you got it,like do know enough and to see you are ready to move on or not. P.s is also long and some times I get very board on the TAKS test and is also fun... Well math TAKS test is fun.
4. The importance of the TAKS test,is kind of like your only ticket of moving on to learn more things and soon enough you will be in collage. It also gets you ready to move on.
5. My confident level of taking the TAKS test is not so high up yet but it will so enough.
6. What I will do is... I don't know Maybe make it not so long or maybe try to make a little more conferable so students can feel good. Why because I think students could feel a little more conferable.

No comments:

Post a Comment